Friday, December 10, 2010

My Thoughts

I am glade that where ever I am there is always some one there to help me out.
Since my schooling day, I still remember i was so dependent on some one.
She is like my personal assistant.
When I am in college now, there is also some one who eventually help me out in every aspects.
Now, in the working world, I meet another helpful friend who help me and guide me through everything.
I am lucky. Lucky to have you guys that are helping me.
I am really grateful to have you all in my life.
Without anyone of u, I wont be me today.
Yet I miss the one who i usually share my problem to.
I still cant find anyone who I feel comfortable to share with.
Sometimes things isnt easy around me.
Though it seem tat I have alot of helpful hands.
But hands aren't enough for me.
I need ears too.
Ears that are willingly to hear me

**Thanks to those who help me in my life. You guys are the best**

hopeless boy
Frederick Chan



No comments:

Post a Comment