Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tuning back to holiday!!!

Sem break was fantastic though i didn't went any where or any trip... Hmmmm start with d first day of my holiday... I was busy gaming all the while until i lost track of everything... Sad right?? than after a couple of week I stop gaming n got on with my life... Curve was wonderfull... I think they hav the best christmas deco among all other places... They have allocated a small area and make it into some sort of snowing area.... Kinda romantic in the soapy snow LOLX...

The romantic Street @ curve

Everyone seem to enjoy d soapy snow

SNOW!!!

Dar Dar n me.... In Curve

Back to my life... after that i went out almost each night till morning acc by Dylan... My life turn upside down bcoz of it... Then during christmas eve, I went to Dylan house for steamboat... That was a great meal... Thanks my mei for d wonderful steamboat soup lolz... Skip till new year now... I did went for count down around my housing area which is Desa Park City... There were lots of people around there with wonderfull firework... But i have an guilty new year due to some problem occur that day... I am sorry le mei... >.<... That all for my DEC sem break woooot.... Happy new year everyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment