Sunday, June 14, 2009

My new affair with "her"

Her blue shining "dress" caught my attention when i first saw her at law yat. Though i prefer the red "dress" one but "she" is so lavish that i can't meet the expenses of "her". Yet both of "them" do have the same "inner qualities" that i am looking for. "Her" voice is so magnificent, powerful, and sweet."Her" eye is so clear and sharp that everyone name them the crystal eyes. Besides that, "her" efficiency in working is so fast that people said that "she" do "her" work twice as fast as the normal ones. That why i chose "her". "She" followed me home with lots of stuff as FREE GIFT. Once i brought her home I took "her" straight to my room. I press the button of life and "she" woke up like i resurrected her.

NVM i stop here......


This is "her" and "her" name is Acer


LOLZ ZHA DOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment